Product Code: CPSAPLIC2AV
The Anchorsure system delivers a small anchor through the sacrospinous ligament providing a strong fixation and minimises the risk for potential leg pain to the patient. It can be used for spinous fixation in the treatment of vaginal prolapse after hysterectomy.
The Anchorsure system is a straight and thin device for a safe anchor placement at the sacrospinous ligament. It is a straight ultra slim device with only a 5mm diameter shaft. The slim applicator allows for a safe anchor placement at the sacrospinous ligament needing minimum dissection, resulting in minimal bleeding. This less invasive option reduces procedure lengths and post-operative buttock and thigh pain. Other forms of fixation may need tight suture knots around the ligament, these could compromise neurovascular structures.
Other forms of fixation may need tight sutures knots around the ligament, that may compromise neurovascular structures.
Biocompatible material: 100% PEEK
What is included:
JUNE MEDICAL ANCHORSURE BROCHURE - ENG (pdf)Download
ANCHORSURE SURGICAL GUIDE (pdf)Download
(1) Anchorsure 2014-1 Abstract Kaplan IUGA 2014 (pdf)Download
(2) Anchorsure 2013.1 -Comparasing study. Biomed Research Intl. (pdf)Download
(3) Anchorsure 2012-1. Gadijev-Tabaza. ICS (pdf)Download
(4) Anchorsure 2011-1.Tinelli-Gasbarro. Urotoday (pdf)Download
(6)Anchorsure Mark Walters (Cleveland Clinic) Capio Study (pdf)Download
(7) Anchorsure 2016-1. Pizarro-Berdichevsky. SUFU (pdf)Download